Mô tả công việc
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget.
- Initiate software development project team following Scrum Framework.
- Ensure events in Scrum are consistent in taking place at the same time and same locations within the time-box.
- Ensure all members understand artifacts (Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Burndown Chart, etc.) and how to work efficiently with them.
- Help each member understand their own roles and responsibilities in the project.
- Build a productive environment, encouraging the Development Team, making them enjoy working on the project.
- Use appropriate Scrum techniques and measurements to ensure the delivery of high-quality software products.
- Operate the team works together smoothly, resolves impediments immediately if any and avoids affecting the project progress.
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Track the project progress and reporting the project health check weekly to Delivery Manager and PMO
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- MacBook is provided
- 13th-month pay (yearly bonus).
- Bonus on National Public Days
- Premium health care
- Salary review: 2 times a year
- Promotion opportunity
- Yearly company trip, Year-end party
Yêu cầu công việc
[ Basic skills ]
- 3+ years/5+ projects of experience in the software development team.
- Competency understanding and knowledge of technical aspects of the web (PHP/Ruby/Java/.NET) or mobile (iOS/Android) applications.
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle.
- Familiarity with Project Management Tools such as JIRA, Redmine, Backlog.
- Excellent communication skills. Confidence in problem-solving and conflict resolving.
- Degree in Technology, Computer Science or similar field.
- Advanced level in English written and spoken. TOEIC 700 or equivalent.
- Self-motivated and result-oriented working style.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Scrum Master or Agile methodology-related certification.
Thông tin liên hệ
Công ty : CÔNG TY TNHH CORIZE VIỆT NAM
Địa chỉ : email@example.com
Địa chỉ làm việc : Ngô Gia Tự, Hải Châu, Đà Nẵng