Mô tả công việc
- Perform day-to-day project management activities
- Attend meetings with clients’ project team for project planning, requirement discussion, design review, testing, issue resolution, etc
- Act as a contact point to respond to clients on UAT Deployment and UAT defect resolution;
- Coordinate and manage UAT defect resolution
- Assist director as an overall tech designer to define the system specification document and UI mockup, discuss and confirm with the client
- Assist clients to communicate the design to development team and assign tasks to developers and track the progress
- Plan and perform QA testing (with assistance from tester)
- Prepare QA report (with assistance from the tester)
- Prepare deployment document to be released to the client
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Saturday & Sunday OFF, Overtime pay is 150%, 200%, 300% as per labor law.
- Salary review 2 times/ year, based on work performance and company’s performance.
- Performance bonus, 13th- month salary, public holidays bonus (2/9, 30/4, 1/5, 1/1); bonus for Excellent Employee and Excellent Team.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and Bao Viet care insurance;
01 hour paid leave per day for women having children under 12 months.
- Minimum 14 paid leaves per annum for all employees after probation.
- Nice & modern working space with young, dynamic & friendly colleagues and free coffee, tea, drinks.
- Yearly company trip and year-end party, quarterly team building and weekly eating together; English - Japanese Club, Sports Clubs.
- Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company.
- Flat, open and sharing culture with friendly management team; outsourcing company with product mindset.
- Training courses and working opportunities with technical gurus who built and operated world-class applications with millions of users. This might be a good chance for graduated students to learn cutting-edge technologies and how to build scalable system from scratch.
- Opportunities to receive % equity in our company products (if you want to join).
Yêu cầu công việc
- Experienced as project lead or project manager in business application development projects for enterprise customers
- Familiar with software development life cycle and methodologies, familiar with general project deliverables required, e.g. project plan document, system specification document, UI mockups, test reports, test cases, deployment document, etc
- Strong communication skills with client and internal teams
- Able to manage stakeholder’s expectations
- Good management skills and leadership skills
- Fluent oral and written English.
Nice to have
- Working experience in IT consulting firms before (such as Accenture, IBM, TCS, InfoSys, etc
- Technical experience and skill sets in Php, .Net and Angular, SQL Server
Thông tin liên hệ
Công ty : SOTATEK
Địa chỉ : Tầng 7- Tòa CIC Tower - 219 Trung Kính- Cầu Giấy- Hà Nội
Địa chỉ làm việc : 7th Floor, CIC Tower, No. 2, Lane 219 Trung Kinh, Hanoi