Mô tả công việc
PROJECT INFORMATION & OPPORTUNITY
Our vendor is the world leading company in IoT Wireless technology including Bluetooth, Zigbee, Proprietary wireless, Thread and Wifi. The projects are dealing with integration hardware and software platform for IOT applications such as Home Automation & Security, lighting, Industrial Automation, Smart Metering, Retail & Commercial. The platform software includes RTOS, drivers, security and middleware while the platform hardware includes IoT SOC, radio modules and development boards.
With the future of a smarter world and stage-of-art radio frequency, mesh networking, high-end tool chains from the vendor, you have a chance to look deeper software development to solve key problems in IoT nowadays.
Participate in the design, development, testing and documentation for embedded software part of IoT applications, providing consultant technical support for end user.
Responsible for software delivery, communicate with leader, project manager or customer.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
• Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
• Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
• International, dynamic, friendly working environment
• Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
• Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc. CONTACT
Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
FPT Software Workforce Development
Yêu cầu công việc
- Strong C Language skills
- 2+ years of experience in embedded software development
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Background in resource-constrained, real time, embedded environments
- Experience with full software development lifecycle including requirements, design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Experience working with IoT project is plus, included wireless stacks (Zigbee, Wi-Fi, Thread, Bluetooth and Proprietary)
- Familiar with embedded protocols such as UART, SPI, I2C, I2S
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile development processes
- Embedded operating systems (RTOS and Linux Embedded)
- Proficiency with electronics bench test equipment, e.g. oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers.
- Experience with communication protocols: TCP/IP, Bluetooth, Ethernet, and/or WiFi
- Proficiency with revision control including: Git, Subversion, or equivalent