We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
KEY JOB DUTIES
- Write and manage test plan.
- Write test cases, with design and development team's support. Align and report testing status with development on daily basis.
- Maintain and execute test cases as necessary.
- Analyze the results of testing, submit defect reports, and lead the triage of defect reports to ensure that they are properly prioritized and assigned.
- Manage and assign tasks to team, ensure project quality meets delivery time.
- Implement and maintain testing process to ensure both development team and QC team stays in the same page and issues are solved in efficiently.
- Follow up on requests from the development team.
- Ensure effective internal and external communication. Proactively implement initiatives to enhance test processes and foster collaboration between internal and external QC teams.