Mô tả công việc
FPT Software HCM is looking for 20 SENIOR C/C++ Developers. The customer is one of the big Japanese companies that focus in the field of Healthcare. With an outstanding growth, the project will built 60 developers per month .
When you join with us, you will become a member of super hero team and have many opportunities:
- Can be quickly promoted to Technical Leader/Team leader/Project Manager
- Can be promoted to Solution Architect/Line Manager with excellent performance
- Have chance to onsite short-time/long –time in Japan
- Work directly with the world's leading experts.
• Participate in projects developing application for Japanese Healthcare companies.
• Work with project members, responsible for the design/code review, development, and implementation & testing of software applications in a Windows environment.
• Implement task lists, estimate deliver assignments as functional specifications, quality standards and project schedules.
• Consistently delivers high-quality services and meet customer requirements.
• Other assignments from Project Manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment;
• Get involve in major full-cycle project with large scale and opportunities to work directly with specialists and experts in system designing in Japanese top corporations in producing medical services.
• Challenging position with high chances for promotion
• Very attractive salary;
• “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
• Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
• F-Town Campus provides many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym center, cafeteria, etc.
Yêu cầu công việc
2 or more years programming in C/C++, Window API, MFC, GDI/GDI+, Window SDK.
• Have deep knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Methodology.
• Ability to analyze / study new technical, new framework.
• Experience in Design Principles, Design Patterns, UML.
• Have knowledge in advance programming techniques such as Multithread programing, IPC, Memory Management.
• Experience in working with Japanese and know Japanese language is an advantage